Friday, July 11, 2008

Sunshine

I used to believe in fairy tales,
I used to be a believer of “forever”,
U made me believe that I am the only one.
But you are also the one who destroyed all my beliefs.

You asked for my hand as you will be my side whenever I need you.
You asked for my heart as you will be there for me for forever.
You asked for my soul as you will care for it as it’s the only precious one.

Hand touched you,
Heart gave to you,
Soul surrendered to you.

And I left nothing for myself…

Never ever think that you will let go of my hand.
Never ever think that you will break my heart.
Never ever think that you will leave my soul right behind.

And the truth is you already did

I trusted you
I have faith with you
I am confidence with you

And now I bear the consequences of my naïve ness.

I am a fool for you
I am a dumb for you
I am just a passed time for you

Tell me the truth don’t let me drowning like a fool.
Tell me what’s going on don’t let me lost in the so called "fantasy".

Please return me that some leftover pride of myself.
I just got to use my head lead me back on track.

I believe I can and I will be one...

P/S: You know well this is especially for you. Be strong and sunhine will always be there after the rain.

Souless sign off

No comments: