Saturday, July 5, 2008

Death


Dear stranger,

You and I are strangers that never come across to each other. You never know my existence and I never know yours till I overheard about your news.
I am not sure why but somehow the news about you do touch the deep emotion of mine.

Forgive me that I have done some research little things about you.
You looks happy, you looks young, you looks energetic, you looks confidence! Life are just too short for someone like you who appreciate the value of life, treasure the nature and cherish buddies that came in to your life.

It showed that your last login was 2 days ago. I was thinking how would you feel if you were ever know that will be your last time to login and see all the precious moments in your life? How hard is it just to leave all your beloved families and buddies behind you? It just too heart broken for me just to think bout this. Is this what we called it as destiny?
Master Yoda say: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force.

I pray hard that you find peace in your eternity life.

May your soul rest in peace.

From a stranger.

No comments: