Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Craps

Dearest “raw data”,

I never like you nor dislike you. Feelings towards you are contradicted.
Is that what we called love and hate feelings? If so, that really ain’t an easy relationship I am having.

Whenever I see you, I always want to run away from you. But reality I can’t! Got to sit right tight with you to start a long and pain ass journey. Beside that you are the sources of my living.

Sometimes I wish you always appear as my clean data. At least I will be appreciating just to convert you into figures and percentages. But it caught me wonder whether how significance the figures are? Is the percentage are valid? How is it going to affect the brand awareness? Thousands of thousands of questions keep questioning me back. Validity? Consistency? Quota? ……

To my beloved readers who reading this, I am pretty much appreciate that you all are actually reading this. I am just writing craps in a working afternoon where my alcohol level is par with my caffeine level.

Forgive me!

Souless sign off

No comments: