Thursday, July 10, 2008

Indulge

Finally, I am able to breathe a little.
Finally, I am able to start wondering where’s my life has gone.
Finally and finally, I am able to sit right here peacefully to lost myself in my own tiny world.

Life has been drowning with work and I have lost myself in between.
During that hectic period, my soul was being invaded.

Got addicted with caffeine,
Got insane with Jazz music,
Even alcohol consumption is increasing greatly.

Addiction doesn’t sounds as evil as I always thought.
It actually let me found some great things in life which I have bypassed it.
Found myself drowning into great vocal with the companion of wine.
Friends whom share the same preference as me fall so much in love with all these addictions.

Work never finished as I wish, Life never stopped as I hope it will
But during the depression moment I found lights that accompany me throughout the whole depressing journey.

Life goes on, works goes on too but I know in future, caffeine, jazz and alcohol will be in my life to play a big role.

I know I can count on caffeine to ease my nerve.
I know I can rely on Jazz to calm my soul.
And of course I know well that alcohol able to relax my mind.

I am grateful with all these new indulges.

Souless sign off

No comments: