Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Companion


Love the feeling to be back at home.

This trip itself was filled with laughter, joy, fun, totally relaxes while having mom’s cooking and most importantly was the companion of you gals whom I always treasured with my heart. This time itself it helped me to look back the half decade of our life spend together. It's not like I dont enjoy myself each time I went back but probably I felt the most at this trip due to some stress I have been having over here.

We had fun at beach, big splendor seafood dinner, drinking party, more food and more drink. As usual we always caught attention for our loud loud laugh. We do worried that those aunties and uncles going to complain to our parents about us (But all of our parents know it wells, we gone out of control when we all gathered together) so fun goes on with all the jokes and laughter.
After all these years we still behave the same old us. Talk loud as if we are the only group of people around, laugh extremely loud at our own jokes, drink like nobody business and enjoy our food to the maximum. And of course the joyful moment was when we went back to our secondary school. The place that we always proud of and also the place who trained us to be who we are today. Girl school doesn’t train us to be a gentle lady who speak softly (none of us on the list behave that way uh?) but our dearest principal sister did drill and trained us to be a tough and independent woman. Under the sun for few hours, heavy lifting work, clear the bush, open a thrill behind the jungle, fixing, hammering and etc. Sewing always seems like a problem for us, somehow we are better in handling a hammer rather than a needle. Well that’s how those experiences form us to be who we are today. Gals, I am always proud with you all.
I am not sure how’s life going to be without the existence of you all. One thing for sure, every time I looked back, it always filled up with laughter and sweet memories. Perhaps we should plan a big grand gathering next year where every one of us will officially turn 30. A great excuse to celebrate for all the soon coming aunties.

Love you all dearly with my heart.

Souless sign off

2 comments:

Smiley Face said...

Hi Souless!! What a Nice Memory and Nice Picture you have. Love is in the air!!

Souless said...

Thanx for your visit, Smiley Face! Appreciate that you like my "companion" and my picture. Yeah Love is in the air!