Monday, July 28, 2008

Colors

I used to force you to ask me what my favorite color is. And after you repeated my question I will ask you back what do you think my favorite color is?Ended up you cracked your head and lot of colors being guessed.

Finally and finally I am happy and enough of tortured you with your unsatisfactory answers I happily announced that I don’t have any favorite colors and there you will showed me your “chicken” face. ^_^ It always made me laughed.

I am greedy. I love almost all the soft colors.
Soft pink, soft blue, soft green, soft purple…imagine when all the soft colors combine, it will just made me melt. It will also turn me back to the little girl whom I used to wonder in my dreamland. Soft colors made me gone crazy, because it will lead me to grab everything back and put in my own room.

Do you still remember what my favorite color is?

Souless Sign off

No comments: