Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful

For once, I thought I have to walk my path along with my shadow;
For once, I thought I have to hide all my emotions deep together with my soul;
And for once, I thought I have to be independent and strong all by myself.

Somehow and somewhere, you just appear in my journey.

You showed me that journey of life shouldn’t’ be walking alone but to be hand in hand with someone special;
You showed me that by showing all the emotions it’s the most wonderful expression on earth especially for those who appreciate them;
You showed me that it’s ok to be dependence with someone whom you can count on and trust.

I thank god that he bring you into my life and I am just too grateful for Your
Affection that melts my heart;
Believes in me that I can;
Cares that always warm my heart;
Dedication that make me proud of;
Eyes that always looks deep into me;
Forgiveness that I might cross the line;
Gives unconditionally that never asks for return;
Helps whenever I need you;
“I love you” just before sleep;
Just be with me;
Knowledge that makes me a little smarter;
Love that makes me the happiest people on the earth;
Mood that always enlighten me;
Patience that touches me;
Quiets my fears when I am lost;
Raises my spirit when I am down;
Stability that makes me feels secure;
Tolerance when I am just being unreasonable;
Understanding towards the stubborn me;
Values me as who I am;
Walks into my life;
X-plan me things that I don’t understand;
Yells at me when I wouldn’t listen;
Zap me back to reality when I start dreaming away;

Souless Sign Off

No comments: