Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Awakening

Dreamland, is the place where I live in
Reality, is the place where I run away from
Difference within dream and real is only a line
Choose to dream and choose to be real is the matter of adjustment
Adjustment within difference of the line ain’t just a step forward or a step backward
Is time to move on or should I keep on wandering in the place where I m happy and used to
Some said its not easy to be happy why move?
Some said u never try how do u know u will be happier or not?
I am still seeking a heaven where sincerity it’s the laws, smile is the language and appreciation is the habit.

Dream a little dream when the night still young.
Heaven nowhere to be seen, and me got to move on
Step forward or step backward?
Think……..

Souless Sign off

No comments: