Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Julie

She is one of the closest buddy of mine
She is one of the talkative one when she is in her mood
She is one of the act cute when our age slowly catching up
She is one of the best clubbing kaki I ever have
She is one of the one who looks angel but in deep an evil

From primary to secondary
We spent most our school days together
Lunch, tuition, lepaking and DREAMING

From secondary to college
We almost see each other 24 hrs seven days except when she or me in the toilet
New college life, new friends and new relationship as well

From college to Uni
We still see each other very often
Though we are different major but we always got time to be together

From Uni to real world
We staying under same roof
And there all of us develop a family relationship

Our friendship started more than 10 yrs ago
I know I can count on u & u know u can do the same
Though both of us separated by the sea but u always on my mind

Cheers for our friendship! May all the best to u in everything.

Souless sign off

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's never too late to read your post now. THANK U for having a topic on me. *shy*

So when are we gonna have our drinking session again? By the way, I don't mind to act cute again, if you don't mind to see it. Muahaha....muacks....take care