Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Athelyn

She is bubbly;
She is cheerful;
She is thoughtful;
She is funny;
She is the lyn lyn that I have known her for the past decade of my life.
She always laughs at her own joke before she able to tell us the whole thing, ended up she laughing at her own and we were half way hanging don't know what is it all about.
She used to have very bad temper during school time, smashed table, yealling at people early in the morning and let her temper out towards us- her only victims.
She also always showed us the wrong direction when we were on the road. Either a big turning or ended up lost in a city.
She will only call you when she needs you to share a present for our friends.
I know her since she is "pok pok choi" and till now become "lao choi".
Her temper now is the coolest among us.
I know she is one of my buddies whom I can count on whenever I need her.
I do miss your companionship and of course I know u miss my moms chicken wing.
Here I am to wish u a very Happy Birthday to my dearest Lyn Lyn

Souless sign off

2 comments:

Athelyn said...

Sigh...cant u write something better abt me??? Somemore this posted same as the 1 u post in my friendster.....:'(

Anyway, to have u all in my life, is the greatest gift i got it frm god!!!

Luv u

Souless said...

U think so easy to write about u all ah?? Others I cant even write a word about them yet.. U should be lucky I did write something bout u loh! Say THANK U!