Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Broken

On the day when both of us pledge " I do" I belong to yours and you belong to mine;
I gave u my soul cause I believe u r the one;
I gave u my love cause I believe u would appreciate it;
I gave u myself cause I believe u would take good care of;
Time passed by, years by years, months by months and days by days,
God sent the best ever gift to us- our children.
From 2 of us it became 3 of us and later the 4 of us..
We walked through the up and down of our lives together,
Before I realized suddenly you and me are full of gray hairs,
Our home that used to have children’s laughter and cries now become a total silence home.Children leading their own life and no longer need yours or mine guidance;

I thought our marriage would be last till the ends of my last or yours last breath;
But u ended up for her before my last breath.
I thought u would hold tight the promises that you pledge on our wedding day;
But u choose to break all the promises for her.
I thought our family is the most special thing that we shared together;
But you choose to betray the family for her
I thought my sacrifice towards the family always being appreciated;
But you choose forgot how I got all my backache and wrinkles from.

When was the last time you look into my eyes?
What you looking now only the bright shine eyes rather than my dull eyes
When was the last time you hold my hand?
What you holding now is her soft and gentle hand rather than my rough hand
When was the last time you ever bring me out for dinner?
What you would bring together with you is the gorgeous one rather than an old me who cant enjoy much.

*A thought from an incident happen to my close friend's parent.

Souless Sign Off


No comments: