Saturday, May 26, 2007

Beauty

Beauty.. a term that seems so distance so unfamiliar for me. Beauty seems like a parallel path for me where we always stay parallel and never able to cross the path. I will both stand aside or opposite looking at beauty and never ever relate myself as beauty.

Always I wonder how is it be to be a beauty? Always I said to myself how nice if I am as pretty as those girls. How nice if I just have half of them. How nice this and how nice that…I aint not sure whether this is what we called jealous or the lack of confidence who keep pushing myself away from looking into myself.

People, books, friends, people around you keep saying Internal beauty last longer than external beauty. But how many of them do really look into it? I doubt. Once upon a time I was too ignorance to believe in internal beauty but reality did slap me hard enough to wake me up. Hurtful personal experienced do make me realized the theory for external beauty are much more important than internal beauty.

I do try not to be pessimistic but reality is cruel. If you don’t have external beauty no matter how pretty your internal beauty is chances for people to discover your internal beauty are much lower. Sad to say that sometimes people just don’t even give you a chance just to know a little about you. Perhaps external beauty is the key to internal beauty. You don’t have the key you don’t have the chance to access in.

Open your eyes, feel with your heart, you will see more beauty things in someone if she/he is not pretty. Give them a chance and give yourself a chance so you don’t miss someone wonderful.

Souless sign off

No comments: