Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Don

You and me, 2 complete stranger from different part of world.
You and me, from 2 different generation. (Fact is you are much OLDER ;p)
You and me, 2 of us in reality will never cross into each other.

Don’t know why,
Perhaps the boredom?
Perhaps the dullness?
Perhaps the curiosity?

The two strangers started to chat with each other in the virtual world.
From tiny little things to politics, dark little secrets to sharing, hobbies to food.
It’s been 2 years and I am glad that we still chatting though we never see each other in real.
This virtual friendship feels too fragile, Sounds so unreal, and yet I do appreciate your friendship.

Appreciate that you accept the “piggy” of me. (Always pig like you said)
Appreciate that you always tolerate the “aunty” in me. (I know I am naggy)
Appreciate that you listen to my grumble. (Those feeling down moment)
Appreciate that you actually put on my smile with your jokes. (Always)
Appreciate that you remember to sent me x’mas tree pictures. (Tiny little thing but its warm my heart).
Appreciate that you actually shared your dark secret with me. ( ^-^)
Appreciate that you actually admire my pieces. (I AM REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THAT)
Appreciate that you actually confidence that I got talent. (Thank you very much)
Its unreal it’s fragile but I do find some special friendship between you and me.

Just in case you are not sure who you are, This is especially for you Uncle Don.
Thank you for always be my greatest uncle!

Merry merry xmas !

Souless Sign Off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our friendship isn't unreal; isn't fragile but already penetrated and embedded into my heart since the day i knew you virtually. And I promose you that our friendship between you and me will last forever.