Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holiday

Dearest holiday,

Haven’t heard from you in a while, how are you doing over there in the beautiful heaven? I am sure you enjoying each of the minutes, each of the seconds that you are having.

I miss you terribly. I need you desperately. I wish right at this moment I am lying in your arm put on my shade, drinking chilled beer, put on my favorite soft jazz and enjoying the sea breeze under the blue blue sky. In your arm, I am totally relaxed. No stress no work no traffic no pollution. It’s just about me and my own self. Close my eyes and feel the breeze....

Cruel reality slaps me real hard that I am still stuck in my cubicle looking at my screen. Stress still there, workload still await for me, traffic still bad everyday and sky never as blue as yours. And you holiday nowhere to be seen. I am so depressed cause I am still here.

Right at this moment I wish you are here with me, dearest holiday.

Souless Sign Off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a break too. Holiday seems to be good to all of us who is living in the city to breakaway from the hectic lifestyle.